My gratitude list, with the most recent entries at the top:
- Waking up in a Tempurpedic Mattress.
- Successfully waking up early so I don’t have to simply jump up, shower, and run out the door!
- Bulletproof Coffee!
- Having brushed my cat so he does not shed on me
- Sitting in my lounge chair looking into the woods enjoying said coffee while reading my morning devotional.
- A Good night’s sleep.
- Being able to serve my Presbytery as Moderator (Toastmaster skills!)
- Taking part in having two major year-long issues handled in a great way at Presbytery
- Four days now that Laura hasn’t thrown up because of her new G-Tube implant.
- Awesome friends to “go into battle” with.
- My iPad Pro and Apple Pencil – came in handy during Presbytery.